4 days left
- Contract Type
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manger who wants to take the next step, or a Nursery Manager who wants to work in a 30 place, purpose built nursery based in the grounds of a Primary School & Children's Centre.
You will be someone who is an inspirational leader and able to maintain and develop highly effective staff members.
You will provide excellent support, coaching and training to staff to maintain consistently high quality care and education throughout the nursery. Ensuring that all children make excellent and sustained progress.
You will need to be a positive role model to be able to support the nursery team and show a commitment to providing the very best care and education at all times.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:-
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To take responsibility for ensuring that performance management systems are in place and followed e.g. induction, probation, supervision, team meetings, objective setting etc.
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
- To liaise with the senior/management and/or Directors, early years team, Ofsted services and other professionals as necessary and ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are implemented, and to provide reports as required.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant management experience.
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
The role offers the following benefits:
- A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews
- FREE company Uniform including a super warm fleece
- A personal development plan to help you reach your goals and targets
- Five, fully paid, in house training days each and every year
- Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax!
- Annual 'Superstar Awards Day' to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Full support for professional development from Level 2 to Degree
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a contribution from us going into your pot
- A Bupa Health care package including 1000's of savings and discounts from all the major brands
- 50% off your childcare fees
- Organised team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Bonus scheme to recognise great attendance
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly