Childcare Practitioner (Summer Abroad)
Mark Warner is looking for people to join its Childcare Team this Summer, so If you are passionate about children, want to ensure they have a holiday of a lifetime and are ready to pack your bags and join us resort within the next two weeks then we want to hear from you!
As a member of our childcare team you will ensure all children have a fun, safe and exhilarating action-packed holiday. Each day you’ll help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of inexhaustible indoor and outdoor activities.We split our children into age-related children’s clubs and look for daily structure for children 4 months to 17 years.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age appropriate exciting activity plans
- Observe children’s progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Participate in evening duties
- Relevant childcare qualification desired
- Experience working in a childcare environment
- Good swimmer
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
Not only do we offer you a comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, discounts at the company bars (bonus!) and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our enchanting locations, in the French Alps for the winter season. If you are looking for something a little different but want to continue your career within childcare, apply now!