Unqualified Nursery Practitioners
Happy Tree Nursery are currently recruiting unqualified but passionate staff for Northwood Nursery which has recently been graded Good by Ofsted.
We are also looking for someone who....
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or don't find funny!
* Preferably has a little bit of quirkiness.
* If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best pirate captain they can be!
* Feels comfortable telling everybody in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet!
* Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
* Must be able to distribute warm hugs, as and when required.
* Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people.
This is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on their clothing.
* Must have a high level of comfort talking about bodily functions.
* Must have the ability to pretend to eat play dough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Loves being outside come rain or shine.
At Happy Tree Academy Northwood we love the great outdoors.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it. If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!