Early Years Educator
Nursery Practitioner - Barking Riverside Nursery School
- Job Posted:
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Qualification: Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Location: Renwick Road Barking IG11 0FU
We are seeking a driven and motivated Nursery Practitioner with preschool experience to contribute to the 3-5-year olds learning and development through activities whilst developing your own skills and knowledge throughout your career with us! Our Barking Riverside nursery opened in January 2019 and it is a great new opportunity within an already established organisation.Requirements:
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or equivalent.
- Prior experience teaching in Preschool room desirable.
- Strong knowledge of how to keep children safe within a nursery environment.
- Child - centred, strong drive to deliver the quality child care.
- A thirst to learn new skills and desire to be the best you can be and to support others to be the best they can be!
- Motivated to make a difference within your community.
- Mirrors LEYF's belief that all children deserve the best education and care!
- The Nursery consists of a baby, toddler and preschool room
- Total capacity of Nursery:
- Opening times: 7:30am-6:30pm
- Safe and varied outdoor garden
We know it's our people who make LEYF great. That's why we value each staff member and offer:
- Make a difference to the children who need it the most
- Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
- 50% off of childcare
- £750 refer a friend bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
- Full access to LEYF Academy - minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 7% employer contribution towards pension
- Guaranteed salary increase after probation
- Overtime pay
- Annual travel loan
- Free life assurance
- Access to our work life support services
- Flexible working
- Access to LEYF social events; New Year's Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ