The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise. We believe that our 39 nurseries across London have a duty to support their local communities. Through our Values and LEYF Pedagogy we break down barriers by delivering quality education and care to all our families.
About the Job
A great opportunity has become available at our Colville Nursery. We are looking for an experienced and Values driven Nursery Manager to lead our vibrant and passionate team. As a Nursery Manager at LEYF, you will be responsible for overseeing and embedding quality education and care through our unique and leading Pedagogy (teaching model). Our LEYF pedagogy supports learning for both children and staff that is engaging and builds success for life. Incorporating the EYFS, our Pedagogy enables much more; it is designed to strengthen our children's social and cultural capital through language, social opportunities, cultural experiences and friendships.
- Level 3 or above child care qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing an early years' setting
- A strong leader who role models' good practice
- Adaptable to the needs of the Nursery and organisation
- Ability to flex management style to build strong nurturing relationships with the Nursery team and stakeholders.
- Ability to use a coaching approach when developing staff.
- The ability to build strong lasting relationships with Parents through pedagogical conversations.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong desire to influence positive change when required through role modelling the LEYF values; Brave, Fun, Inspiring and Nurturing
- 50% off of childcare
- £750 refer a friend bonus
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
- Full access to LEYF Academy - minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 7% employer contribution towards pension
- A guaranteed salary increase after probation
- Annual travel loan
- Free life assurance
- Access to our work life support services
- Annual LEYF social events; New Year's Awards ceremony, Conference and Summer BBQ.
Apply today! Our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch!
The London Early Years (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required