Based in Thame, Oxfordshire we are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager for our 39 place setting and who is able to support a strong team, grow the setting, whilst meeting all Ofsted requirements. The Lord Williams’s School Day Nursery is a registered charity, self-financing and is an independently, committee-led and supported Nursery.
- You must have a Level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent
- Experience of leading and managing a nursery
- At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
- Experience in managing successful Ofsted inspections
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Experience of managing budgets
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents
- Very good literacy & numeracy skills
- Shopping discount scheme
- On-site free parking
- Training courses
- Staff social events throughout the year
Hours: Permanent, full time - 40 hours a week.
Working weeks: 46 weeks per year + holiday pay.
The post is currently worked term time plus 2 weeks of the summer holidays and the 3 half terms. In future, there is the potential to work all year round (with holiday entitlement).
If you feel that you meet the requirements please click the apply button below to provide your CV and a short covering letter.
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly