Room Leader (Maternity Cover)
Room Leader - Maternity Cover
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire we are looking for an experienced Nursery Room Leader for our 39 place setting and who is able to support a strong team, grow the setting, whilst meeting all Ofsted requirements. The Lord Williams’s School Day Nursery is a registered charity, self-financing and is an independently, committee-led and supported Nursery.
- Level 2 or above in Childcare & Education
- GCSE’s grade C or above in Maths & English
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee childcare discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Annual Christmas subsidised event
- Online benefits portal: Range of special offers and last minute deals saving saving you money on everyday items and lifestyle purchases at over 200 high-streets and online retailers.
- Onsite free car parking
- In-house training & & career development opportunities and CPD opportunity’s
- Opportunity to support fundraising events
Working hours: 8 hours per day plus 1-hour lunch break, shifts between the hours of 7.45am - 5.15pm. We work 44 weeks per year term time, including half terms and 2 weeks’ summer club during the first 4 weeks of the 6 weeks’ summer holiday. Holidays are taken when the nursery is shut.
If you feel that you meet the requirements please click the apply button below to provide your CV and a short covering letter.