Toddlers Senior Nursery Practitioner
TODDLERS SENIOR PRACTITIONER- Blue Butterfly Montessori
How would you like to join an Ofsted "OUTSTANDING" nursery?
Salary up to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience.
We are looking for high calibre of Early Years Practitioners to work in our Toddlers room.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London (5 mins from Pinner Station- Metropolitan Line).
This role would involve:
- Leading all aspects of provision in this age group.
- Monitoring and role modelling practice
- Caring for supervising and interacting with children.
- Plan Prepare and carry out diverse and valuable activities with children.
- Key worker responsibilities.
- Managing the running of the room.
- Liaising with parents.
- Ensuring the children have access to a range of rich learning opportunities and activities.
- Safeguarding children.
- Developing staff practice ensuring staff development.
Skills we are looking for:
- Minimum NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Montessori qualified (MCI) EYPS/EYTS, Early Childhood graduate.
- Thorough understanding of the EYFS & Ofsted standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience working in a nursery setting with added responsibility.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to deliver outstanding practice consistently.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent partnerships with parents
- Minimum 2 Years proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion, creativity and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous annual leave package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
- Huge promotion opportunities with expansion plans.
- One Staff Training Day in the year
- Up to £23,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Closed 1 week over Christmas
- Staff/ event parties throughout the year.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Plan available
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com