Full-Time Senior Nursery Practitioner - £500 starting bonus!
Full-Time Senior Nursery Practitioner
A lovely small OFSTED 'Outstanding', Private nursery in Roehampton is looking for an exceptional Qualified Nursery Practitioner to join their Outstanding team.
Our Nursery has 57 places, and a wonderful, caring atmosphere where children flourish and beam with happiness.
Working hours: 45 hours per week
Salary: £21,879.00 to £23,049.00 P/A GROSS
We encourage career development, training and progression. And always look to promote from within our team.
- Minimum Level 2 Childcare qualification
- Minimum 2 years childcare experience
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Promote the EYFS and work as part of our team in order to provide a happy and nurturing environment in which all our children can play, learn and develop.
- Adhere to the policies & procedures of the company and compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted and the National Standards.
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with our families to enhance learning both inside and outside of the classroom.
If you are interested in joining a boutique family owned Nursery, please apply now by sending your up-to-date CV.