Early Years Educator
**Nursery Lead Educator - Borehamwood**
** Paying up to £35,000**
**Full Time** We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nursery Lead Educator to work within this lovely setting based in Borehamwood. As an Early Years Teacher, you will be passionate about working with children, watching them develop under your care and looking to continue your career with a reputable nursery committed to happiness of the children and staff. Duties to involve:
Working with key children, planning activities in line with EYFS, implementing creative methods of teaching, assisting at mealtimes, completing reports and observations, ensuring health and safety standards are met, following policies and procedures. You will also interact with parents and update them on their child’s progress. Skills and attributes we are looking for: • Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
• Experience in a nursery setting,
• Strong Communication skills including good command of spoken and written English.
• Passion and enthusiasm for working with children. Essential Qualifications:
What's on offer:
• A competitive Nursery Lead Educator salary up to £35,000
• An excellent working environment with a dedicated staff team.
• Opportunities for further training and career development. Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat. We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.