Qualified Nannies needed to work in a friendly childcare team based in a French Ski Resort.
A positive and friendly qualified Nanny, with a creative attitude to organising play activities for children.
You will be working 5 days a week in our friendly team of five childcare staff, reporting to the Head Nanny. We offer childcare from 9-5 every day (except Sunday) to children aged from 6 months to 12 years. On your days off you will be free to ski! Babysitting is optional and any money earned is in addition to your wages.
- A happy person with confidence and a good imagination
- You should have CACHE/NVQ/NNEB or equivalent childcare qualification at Level 2 or above, and experience working with children
- You must hold a valid British/EU Passport and UK National Insurance number
- Current CRB clearance an advantage but not essential
- Available to fly out to France at the start of December
- We are also keen to hear from you if you see this ad and might be interested in spending next Winter in the Alps – email for more information!