Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Are you Level 3 qualified? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
I am currently working with a lovely nursery in the Mitcham/Tooting area. They are looking to appoint a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, working full-time, on a permanent basis and to start as soon as possible. The nursery is looking at holding interviews immediately for suitable candidates for this position.
The nursery is a private day nursery conveniently located between Tooting, Streatham and Mitcham and is only a short walk from Tooting station.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Support from the current staff
- Regular progression reviews
- And more
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £19,000 - £20,000 per annual.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.