MRN is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Practitioner to become member of our team at our Walthamstow graded "Good" Nursery, just a short bus journey from Walthamstow central underground station or a 10 minute walk from Highams Park station. Benefits include:
- Discounted childcare
- Opportunities for promotion and career progression
- Fully funded training
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Level 2/3 in Childcare or a similar/equivalent qualification is required
Salary - £17,100 to £19,500 dependent upon candidate.
· Full Time (40 Hours a week)
Scope of position:
· To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
· To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum .
· To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Key Responsibilities lie in:
· Childcare and education
· Health and Safety
· General duties reasonably requested by management
* Please note that if we have not contacted you within 5 working days, it is fair to assume that due to a number of possible reasons your application will not be pursued further in this instance. We will, however, retain your details on our database and contact you with any suitable opportunities in the future.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO TWO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES AND A DBS CHECK