Montessori Teachers & Assistants
3 days left
- Contract Type
Montessori Teachers & Assistants - Casa Montessori Nursery
Join our excellent team and our brand-new Scottish nursery!
Up to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
We are looking for Montessori graduates for the Teaching role as well as qualified Assistants to work within our Nido and Casa environments.
Casa Montessori Nursery is Edinburgh’s only Montessori day nursery, located near the city centre and open all year.
We are committed to a scientific approach that nurtures joy in learning and are looking for colleagues who possess deep faith in the potential of every child, who communicate peacefully and effectively, and are impeccably professional and open to learning.
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with children under 6
- Good understanding of contemporary practice and local frameworks
- Confident communication in English
- Early childhood training and willingness to undertake further training
- Montessori Diploma from a recognised training organisation will be essential for the Teacher role.
- Experience in a Montessori setting will be an asset for Assistants.
Successful candidates will be offered:
- A competitive salary
- Staff development and training funding
- Opportunities for leadership in your area of interest as the nursery grows
- Two weeks’ nursery closure over Christmas
- Employee pension
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information.
Apply for Montessori Teachers & Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly