Nursery Team Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a passionate and experienced Nursery Team Leader wanting to work in an OUTSTANDING Nursery.
As a Nursery Team Leader you will form an integral part of the Nursery's management structure, overseeing an allocated age range group within the Nursery with Room Leaders, Nursery Practitioners and Support staff reporting in to you. You will be an inspiring leader, with a sound knowledge of the EYFS and Welfare requirements with the ability to train and lead staff within your area to achieve the highest standards.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the overall day to day running of the nursery in conjunction with and in the absence of the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
- Supporting staff development and practice to ensure continual quality development of the setting.
- Supporting continued growth and opportunity of the nursery by developing robust and effective parent partnership programmes.
- Ensuring all staff are to committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for children.
- Acting as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
- Ensure you observe, plan and assess children's learning and development within the EYFS framework.
- Developing positive partnership with parents.
- Leading, developing and managing your room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children.
- Working as part of a wider management structure within the Nursery.
- Supporting team development.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- A clear and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
- Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
- A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
The role offers the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION