Nursery Team Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Nursery Room Leader looking to take the next step, or a Nursery Team Leader looking for a new challenge.
You will be someone who is able to work as part of the Management team to provide professional leadership and management to the staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Managing the Nursery Practitioners and the quality of childcare within a room/area
* Coaching and mentoring Nursery Practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Positive working relationships staff, parents and carers
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the Nursery room
* Following and implementation all the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NVQ Level 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A clear and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
* A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
* Day off for your birthday (service related)
* Discounted childcare for parents
* Ongoing professional development and training
* Pension scheme
* Uniform provided
* Life Cover
* Employee loyalty scheme
* Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Employee of the month scheme
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION