Flexible Early Years Educator
About The Role
The Early Years Alliance is the largest early years membership organisation and voluntary sector provider of quality affordable childcare and education in England. An educational charity, the Alliance represents the interests of over 14,000 member settings who deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year. We are looking to recruit Flexible Early Years Educators to work in Newham and surrounding boroughs.
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
- We are looking to establish a list of approved Flexible Early Years Educators to work across our creche and play provision. Flexible staff will be called upon to cover staff shortages when they arise, although there are no guarantee hours of work.
- To provide care and inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the service and to maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum relevant Level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Proven post qualification experience of working with children.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
All posts are on an as and when required basis.
Interview date: 10th September 2019
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.