Salary: £19,000- £23,000
Location: Peckham, London
Ofsted Rated: Good
Hours: Full time
Opening times: 8am – 6pm
Total capacity of Nursery: 60
K&O Childcare Nursery are looking for a fun and inspiring, passionate Nursery Practitioner to join their team. The ideal candidate should have an enthusiastic and hardworking approach, and a real passion for working in childcare.
The Nursery consists of a baby room, a toddler and a preschool room. We have a beautiful garden area with bright and spacious space.
As a practitioner, you will need to plan and deliver fun and inspiring learning experiences for the children.
To work as an effective member of the nursery team delivering, high quality education and care that meets the needs of the young children and their families.
- We offer numerous training opportunities through accredited training organisations, as well as in house training.
- Annual Leave: 28 days per year - after 2 years service we offer an extra day per year (to a maximum of 3 days).
- Childcare qualification at level 3 and above.
- Passion for childcare.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of safeguarding in an early years’ setting
- Be able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Share the same commitment and enthusiasm to providing high-quality childcare
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience of Child Development and Age Appropriate Activities
- Good Communication Skills both Orally and Written.
- Creativity Skills.
To apply for this role, please send a Cover Letter and your CV via the link below.