To provide top level effective and efficient admin support to the Nursery. Candidate must be able to work independently, use their initiative and be able to prioritise in a pressurised environment, and enjoy being part of a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- High level MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, and other computer programmes.
- Experience within admin (ideally within childcare)
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Ability to work alone and as well as part of a team.
- Good Communication Skills both Orally and Written.
- Good knowledge of safeguarding, data protection and confidentiality policies.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands.
- Ability to type at least 100 words per minute
We offer numerous training opportunities through accredited training organisations, as well as in house training.
Annual Leave: 28 days per year pro rata - after 2 years service we offer an extra day per year (to a maximum of 3 days)
The Nursery is proud to have a small, friendly team that offers opportunities for continual progression.
To apply for this role, please send a Cover Letter and your CV.
Ofsted Rated: Good
Part time position