Nursery Room Leader
This is a new position for a nursery nurse looking to move up in to a Room leader position or Room leader looking for a new challenge.
You will provide high quality childcare, ensuring children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment to the preschool room.
This is a great opportunity to secure a post in a quality organisation with a friendly team atmosphere.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Generous holiday scheme
* Paid bank holidays
* Discounted childcare at our nurseries
* Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
* Pension scheme
* Uniform provided
* Recommend a friend scheme
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION