Cruise Youth Staff
- Contract Type
This role would be suited for an experienced Teacher, Sports Coach, Activities Leader, Youth Worker, Childcare Practitioner, Primary Teacher or someone with experience in childcare.
We are are actively seeking Youth Staff to start work for one of the leading cruise companies between November and end of January, to set sail from Miami.
- Duration: 5 Months (contract renewed periodically)
- Flights, accommodation and food costs covered
- Competitive salary
Guaranteed interviews available! You could have a job offer within a week!
Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. If you are successful you will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide fun activities for children up to the age of 17. The activities delivered on board include drama, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
You will be on board for 5 months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience within a new, exciting environment!
- Bachelor’s degree in education, recreation or related field from an accredited university or college or the international equivalent
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working with large groups of children ages 6 months – 17 years.
- Ability to design and implement creative and fun activities
- Strong Safe-Guarding knowledge
- Fluency in one of the following languages would be desirable: Italian, German or Spanish, but is not essential
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
Gain amazing travel experiences
Food and accommodation provided
Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
Apply and we will be in touch within 48 hours!
Apply for Cruise Youth Staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly