Cruise Youth Staff - Permanent
1 day left
- Contract Type
We have amazing opportunities for teachers and qualified childcare staff to join the leading UK Cruise Company where you will discover that working at sea is an amazing opportunity that is more than just a job, it’s a way of life!
As part of the team, you will be part of the fun and energetic team who provide the children on-board with an unforgettable holiday, and memories that will last a life time. You will be leading and participating in activities, and encouraging children of all ages, along with their families, to join in and most importantly have fun!
Are you someone who is adaptable at delivering a wide variety of activities and games? Are you enthusiastic and able to express yourself to the children and parents? Do you love to make a difference and most importantly provide younger guests with unforgettable holiday happiness?
If you answered yes …then this is the job you have been looking for!
- Full & relevant level 3 diploma in childcare & education or a degree in an educational field or PGCE with QTS (or equivalent)
- 1+ year experience working with children in a nursery setting or school environment after achieving your childcare qualification
- Knowledge & ability to demonstrate safeguarding responsibilities
- Must be living in the UK and hold an EU passport
- Passion for working with young children & teenagers
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Energetic character
- Competitive salary £1,845 per month (Tax Free!)
- Food, accommodation and uniform costs included
- All international embarkation and disembarkation flights included (if required)
- Add an additional dimension to your childcare experience
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- Gain amazing experiences working on a luxury cruise ship
Apply for Cruise Youth Staff - Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly