Cruise Animator (Youth and Nursery)
1 day left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse, Childminder, Au Pair, Baby Sitter, Teacher, TA, or Supply Teacher who is looking for an exciting new challenge on board a cruise Ship?
We are currently working in partnership with Italy's largest tour operator, and reputable Italian owned cruise company to help recruit some amazing Youth Animators and Nursery Nurses for their fleet of 14 ships.
You will have the chance to work and sail around some of the world’s most luxurious and exotic places such as the Mediterranean, Europe and Caribbean, and Asia.
As a Youth Animator you will ensure the children on board are having the most fun, memorable and exciting time as possible! You will entertain and lead a group of children of all different nationalities with games, singing, dancing, arts and crafts, treasure hunts, pizza parties etc!
As a Nursery Nurse you will be responsible for looking after and caring for babies and toddlers on board, ensuring that there is a safe, clean and secure environment for the children. You will plan and deliver age appropriate activities whilst ensuring they are fun, exciting and memorable! You will also be responsible for maintaining contact with parents and families.
- Educated to secondary school (Nursery Nurses must hold a Level 2+ in childcare)
- At least 6 months experience of working with children and young people
- Ability to speak one of the following languages: German, French or Italian. Essential for Youth Animators and desirable for Nursery Nurses
- Fluent English
- Availability for a 4-6 month long contract
- Happy, enthusiastic and willing to get involved!
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary ( €1,404 – €1,629)
- All food and accommodation provided
- Flights to and from the ship booked and paid for by the company
- The chance to see some amazing parts of the world
- Make friends for life
Apply for Cruise Animator (Youth and Nursery)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly