Nursery Manager – Catford, SE6
3 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Manager required for a day nursery in the Catford, SE6 area.
JBD is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager in the Catford area, SE6. The nursery forms part of small private chain. This is a permanent, full time position, working 40 hours over a shift pattern of 6:45am to 3:45pm and 10am to 7pm. All candidates must have a Level 3 or higher early years qualification and a minimum three years nursery management experience. Competitive salary of £32 to £36K with good additional benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To be in charge of the day to day running of the nursery.
- Manage a staff team.
- Be accountable to the Directors.
- To carry out show arounds for new parents.
- To recruit staff using safer recruitment procedures.
- To increase and maintain maximum occupancy figures.
- To conduct regular staff meetings.
- To carry out all required paperwork on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum three years nursery management experience.
- To have a Level 3 and preferably higher early years qualification.
- To deliver the EYFS to Ofsted requirements to a high standard.
- To have safeguarding training and knowledge.
- To have good communicative, verbal and IT skills.
- Training opportunities both internal and external. Support and pastoral care.
- Parents evenings, staff meetings paid for at the normal hourly rate.
- Perk box subscription.
- Discounts at Ruxley Garden Centre including annual free ice skating.
- Rewards for 100% attendance and extra annual leave for long service.
- Funded social events.
Do you have the skills and experience for this role? If so apply now !!!!!
Apply for Nursery Manager – Catford, SE6
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly