Deputy Nursery Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Deputy Manager, Chesham area, HP5
Salary £Neg depending upon experience and qualifications
This day nursery is just 10 minutes drive from both Amersham and Chesham, and 20 minutes from Beaconsfield and Rickmansworth
An Ofsted OUTSTANDING day nursery in Chesham is recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to join their friendly team to assist the Manager as and when required, working full time, this is a Maternity Leave position. This fantastic rural setting has a Forest School, plenty of woodland walks and a neighbouring farm as well as excellent indoor facilities.
The ideal candidate for the Nursery Deputy Manager position would need to have the following:
- Solid understanding of the EYFS framework.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
- Previous experience at Room Leader level and/or Deputy experience of running a room
- Minimum level 3 childcare and education.
The Nursery Deputy Manager at times will help out in the rooms (eg holidays, sickness) but will be based in the office predominantly
A fantastic range of benefits are on offer, including;
- Competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum, but negotiable
- Flexible working opportunities for longer/shorter days, or a 4 day week
- Employee benefits and rewards scheme
- Generous holiday allowances including Christmas week off
- Staff Parking
- Ongoing career development, training and promotion opportunities
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- NNEB, CACHE or NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Early Years childcare
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Previous supervisory or team leading experience
This role will require an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references.
Interested? Apply today by sending your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purple Dove Recruitment are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We are looking for the very best Nursery Nurses and Practitioners to work at reputable GOOD and OUTSTANDING nursery settings with well-known childcare providers.
We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your prior consent.
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly