Nursery Manager – Great Opportunity – Rickmansworth WD3
3 days left
- Contract Type
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager or high level Deputy Manager has arisen for a nursery based in Rickmansworth town centre.
This is a full time, all year round position working Monday to Friday on a shift rota basis.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the setting overseeing all operations and stepping into the manager's shoes when required.
The successful Nursery Manager will be passionate and enthusiastic about working with children in all aspects of their care, learning and development, be highly skilled, professional with an ability to motivate the team, liaise with parents, Directors, Ofsted services, and other professionals as necessary and ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are implemented, and to provide reports as required.
The Role of the Nursery Manager:-
- To work alongside in partnership with the Directors to provide and maintain high standards of education for all children who attend the nursery.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the nursery.
- To maintain Health and Safety policies and have a through understanding of the safeguarding children obligations.
- Where appropriate to work in partnership with outside agencies and local regulatory bodies.
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
The ideal candidate for the Nursery Manager position:-
- Early Years Professional Status (EYPS)/Degree in Early Years childcare, or NNEB, CACHE Level 3.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of delivering EYFS Statutory framework and Ofsted standards.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team and liaise with and develop good relationships with parents and staff.
- Excellent management, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities and SENCO etc.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes and is flexible.
Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.
Please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.
Apply for Nursery Manager – Great Opportunity – Rickmansworth WD3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly