Caleeda are working in partnership with a leading nursery provider in Fulham who are seeking a Nursery Nurse to join their team.
As a nursery nurse you will have experience of working with children aged 0-5 years and be fluent in using the early years foundation stage curriculum and framework.
You will assume the responsibility of being a key person for your allocated group of children and will plan, provide and assess developmentally appropriate activities and learning opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION