Qualified L3 Nursery Practitioner
3 days left
- Contract Type
Enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner wanted to join great team in South West London
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work in a small nursery setting then consider a move to us. We can offer a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dedicated, diverse and nurturing team within our Froebelian Nursery School for children aged 0-5 years.
Why join us?
- Great team - we are building a better, more qualified team - come and be part of what quality childcare should really look like !
- We have an In-House Training Manager- this means we have lots of training and development opportunities for all our staff members including leadership and team skills training. We encourage growth and promotion within the company and will provide you with your own individual training and development plan.
- Close engagement with nature- As we are a Froebelian nursery we frequently go out for field trips and activities with our children.
- Strong emphasis on play and freedom with guidance- The Froebelian approach means that we look at the child’s needs and encourage their learning based on their interests.
As a company running nurseries for 14 years, we can offer competitive pay, based on experience and qualification with additional performance related bonus. We also pride ourselves on staff professional development and We are always looking for motivated staff at all role levels to grow our team and welcome new ideas and skills.
- We are open 51 weeks of the year, closed on Bank Holidays and a week over Christmas.
- We have two INSET team training days per year and a Staff Appreciation afternoon when our 3 nurseries are all closed and we all get together as one big team.
- Our opening hours are 8am until 6.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Salary: Up to £22,000 p/a
- Holiday: 33 days per year including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Advanced training opportunities
- Career progression
- Contractual hours: 40 hours per week plus paid lunch break
You must have a qualification in Early Years and/or Education and Child Care
You must want to problem solve and daily strive to think outside the box for future educational development within our nurseries
Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions and cautions, with a clear DBS
For more information please visit our website: www.ltns.org.uk
Apply for Qualified L3 Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly