Nursery Room Leader / Team Leader
4 days left
- Contract Type
Caleeda are working in partnership with a leading nursery provider in Earls Court, South West London, and are seeking a Room Leader to join their team.
As a Room Leader you will assume the responsibility of the smooth running of your room, plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room and lead the provision.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To lead the team in your room to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
- To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
- To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
- To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- A firm understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
- A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
- Supervisory Experience.
The role offers the following benefits:
- A highly competitive salary with regular performance related reviews
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS check
- High Street Vouchers and Discounts
- Employee Support Scheme
- Discounted Childcare Vouchers
- Individually tailored training, career development and ongoing promotion opportunities
- Your birthday off
- Christmas close down
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Room Leader / Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly