6 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery World Awards 2018 – Early Years Launch of the Year
Nursery Management Today Awards 2018 – Recruitment Initiative of the Year Business Development
We set out to redesign the nursery experience for families in the city – offering a fresh outlook on Early Years education, while also solving some of the key problems that most frustrate parents.
We opened our first site in Stoke Newington in 2017 and now we're building progressive and design-led nurseries across London – creating exciting settings for children and providing real value for families.
Stoke Newington received Ofsted Outstanding in April 2019.
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com
About the role
Our Lead Educators have overall responsibility for the rooms the manage. This role prepares you for the first step on the N Leadership programme which is a stepping stone to other leadership roles within the company.
Your role is to get the most out of the team, providing regular feedback and ensuring the highest standards of teaching and care are delivered at all times.
Day-to-day you’ll be provided ‘freedom within a framework’, autonomy to plan your time to achieve the agreed objectives of the nursery and your room.
What you will be doing
- Taking overall responsibility for all children and activities in the room
- Working with your team to administer all activities within the room, including taking the lead in daily team meetings
- Team coaching, feedback & development
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging children’s learning & development
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting and role-modelling safeguarding procedures and the importance of child welfare
- Assisting with nursery events, including Christmas and summer parties and some family club events (falling on evenings and weekends)
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours 7am - 7pm
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience
- Relevant Early Years qualification, level 3 or above
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- £21k-£25k starting salary with annual performance related pay reviews.
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the N Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Free lunch, coffee and a smoothie every day
- Round the world ticket and 2 weeks paid leave after five years
- Great team spirit, events and socials
Please include a cover letter explaining why you're the best person for the role and why you are the best fit for N Family.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.