Early Years Apprentice
Do you enjoy music? Are you creative? Do you enjoy being active?
An excellent opportunity has become available for an Early Years apprentice to work in a well-loved nursery in Dartmouth Park, NW5 London, alongside our dedicated team.
We are looking for a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner who is seeking to complete their level 3 and gain valuable experience from our skilled team.
You will be joining an existing team of childcare professionals working in a fun environment at a popular well-established nursery. We use music, movement and art to enhance our daily curriculum.
You will be working with children from 2-5 years.
The position is 40 hrs a week, 8.00am- 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
We are open 48 weeks a year.
- Excellent spoken and written English and be available for interview.
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (minimum level 2).
- A valid full (12-hour) paediatric first aid certificate is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework.
- Knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations.
- Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children.
- A competitive salary is offered together with on-going support, training and career development.
- The successful candidate can start September 2019.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please respond with a CV highlighting relevant experience of working with children, together with a covering letter.