This is a rare and wonderful opportunity to work in a fully flexible, pay-as-you-go nursery which has an attached co-working space for parents If you are an experienced Nursery Nurse and you want to work in this fantastic nursery close to Farringdon station, APPLY TODAY.
You will be someone who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on children's development.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating nursery
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
- Being able to support children in their individual routines such as meals, nappies, sleep and outings
- Experience of being a key person including writing assessments and observations
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- Be able to capture childrens' learning moments and record these using an online software
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Have a competent understanding of the EYFS and what is involved in being part of a nursery team
- Be used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in looking after children under 2 years old
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
- Previous relevant experience within a private Day Nursery or Crèche
The role offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing brand and be part of the ongoing development
- Generous holidays
- Opportunity for further training and CPD
- Childcare discount
- Opportunity to use and be a part of a co-working space and community including events
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TODAY