Nursery Preschool Manager, Term Time, Maidenhead
This delightful Preschool in a local village close to Maidenhead, is looking to recruit a Manager. Your main role will be to support/manage the Preschool staff and volunteers.
Hours are Term Time only, working Monday to Friday 8am until 3.15pm (must be flexible until 3.30pm), and this is on an actual annual salary of £22,000 PA.
You will also be the main contact for Ofsted visits, so experience of this is preferred but not essential.
Responsibilities as Manager include:
- Supervisions with staff / Chairperson (Termly)
- Lead safeguarding officer this includes ensuring that any child protection concerns are acted upon immediately and appropriately. This includes any child protection cases held at the Borough you will need to attend
- Organising training for all staff
- Organising all Pre-school trips
- Check all policies yearly
- Responsible for all email/correspondence received and reply accordingly
- Health & safety checks are carried out with every trip / person who comes into Pre-school ie. Decorators etc
- Deal with any staffing issues (disciplining staff when needed)
- To be responsible for implementing the Learning book systems for observations and record keeping are up to date (including enough observations are completed daily)
- Ensure all records are properly maintained, including registers, accident records, safe guarding issues, chasing invoices etc
- To ensure effective communication with parents/carers, informing them by email etc regarding planning, school trip, children’s progress and encouraging parental involvement.
- To hold regular staff meetings
- Working closing with all committee members including the accountant regarding staff wages.
This list is just a guide and you can get in touch for more information if you are interested in learning more about this position.
This may suit someone looking for part time hours, who lives locally.
Please get in touch sending your CV to email@example.com
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.