7 days left
- Contract Type
NURSERY PRACTITIONER- Blue Butterfly Montessori
How would you like to join an Ofsted "OUTSTANDING" nursery?
Salary up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
We are looking for high calibre Nursery Practitioner(s) in North West London to work with Babies, Toddlers & Pre-schoolers.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London (5 mins from Pinner Station- Metropolitan Line).
This role would involve:
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment. Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Making sure every working day is fun!
Skills we are looking for:
- NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Montessori Diploma, MCI or AMI Graduates
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
- Experience with under 2's preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 12 months proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous annual leave package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
- Huge promotion opportunities with expansion plans.
- One Staff Training Day in the year
- Up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Closed 1 week over Christmas
- Staff/ event parties throughout the year.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Plan available
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly