Experienced Nursery Teacher (with leadership ambition) - Preschool Room
Experienced Nursery Teacher - Preschool Room
Monkey Puzzle West Norwood are seeking Nursery Teachers to join a growing team on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidates will be experience, passionate, and have ambitions to progress to a leadership role in the setting.
Candidates must be Level 3 qualified, and able to demonstrate good cultural capital, and high quality teaching and learning.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an Ofsted "Good" Nursery striving for Outstanding.
We offer shift work between the hours of 7.30 am – 6:30 pm.
We are new, growing nursery with a friendly environment and lots staff support and benefits
• A full induction.
• Personalised training programme.
• Discounted childcare.
• Automatic pension enrolment.
• 28-days holiday including bank holidays.
• Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
• Annual staff events.
Your role as a Nursery Teacher:
• To be a key person.
• To observe and plan for children.
• To safeguard the children in your care.
• To work as part of a team.
• To help maintain our high standards.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
• Demonstrate strong ability to both delegate and work independently
We offer negotiable salary, based on demonstrating the above qualities
The vacancy is for a full time candidate.
Apply for Experienced Nursery Teacher (with leadership ambition) - Preschool Room
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly