Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner - Baby Room
Experienced Nursery Teacher - Baby Room
Monkey Puzzle West Norwood are seeking Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner to join a growing team, on a full time permanent basis.
Candidates must be Level 2 or 3 qualified, and able to demonstrate good cultural capital, and high quality teaching and learning.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an Ofsted "Good" Nursery striving for Outstanding.
We offer shift work between the hours of 7.30 am – 6:30 pm.
We are new, growing nursery with a friendly environment and lots staff support and benefits
• A full induction.
• Personalised training programme.
• Discounted childcare.
• Automatic pension enrolment.
• 28-days holiday including bank holidays.
• Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
• Annual staff events.
Your role as a Practitioner:
• To be a key person.
• To observe and plan for children.
• To safeguard the children in your care.
• To work as part of a team.
• To help maintain our high standards.
We offer negotiable salary, based on demonstrating the above qualities
The vacancy is for a full time candidate.
Apply for Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner - Baby Room
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly