An amazing opportunity for a Nursery Manager has arisen for an established nursery in Wimbledon London SW19. This nursery is easily commutable from Croydon, Morden, Merton and surrounding areas.
The nursery is a private Day Nursery and the ideal candidate for the Nursery Manager position must be passionate, committed, reliable and experienced. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday on a shift rota basis.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the setting overseeing all operations. The successful Nursery Manager will be passionate and enthusiastic about working with children in all aspects of their care, learning and development, be highly skilled, professional with an ability to motivate the team, liaise with parents, Directors, Ofsted services, and other professionals as necessary and ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are implemented, and to provide reports as required.
The Role of the Nursery Manager:-
- To work alongside in partnership with the Directors to provide and maintain high standards of education for all children who attend the nursery.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the nursery.
- To maintain Health and Safety policies and have a through understanding of the safeguarding children obligations.
- Where appropriate to work in partnership with outside agencies and local regulatory bodies.
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
The ideal candidate for the Nursery Manager position:-
- Early Years Professional Status (EYPS)/Degree in Early Years childcare
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3.
- Minimum 4 Years managerial experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of delivering EYFS Statutory framework and Ofsted standards.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team and liaise with and develop good relationships with parents and staff.
- Excellent management, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities and SENCO etc.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes and is flexible.
- Salary: is very generous and is dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Pension scheme
For more information please call Karin on 07973924377 or email to email@example.com.
An offer of this position will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd:
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the UK. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.