Child Care Practitioner
Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our fantastic team!
Due to a surge in demand we are currently recruiting for an experienced Practitioner to provide high quality care and learning experiences in our Baby Suite.
Applicants must have a genuine passion for working with young children and their families. You must have the ability to consistently demonstrate a commitment to working within a large team ensuring high standards are adhered to at all times, resulting in a nurturing environment for the children in our care. We also require candidates to have a Level 3 qualification.
Up on joining our team the benefits include;
- Working within a highly qualified team
- Ongoing coaching from a Management Team with a combined experience of over 30 years working in the Early Years Sector.
- Ongoing CPD accredited courses provided free of charge
- Free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- Discounted meals at Monkey Maze Café
- Heavily discounted childcare
- Local links to a number of bus routes and train stations
To apply to please send your CV via the form below.
Apply for Child Care Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly