Seasonal Cruise Youth Staff
If you’re a teacher, experienced nursery nurse or childcare professional looking for an exciting opportunity during your school holidays and to further your career, we want to hear from you!
Work during the school holidays and return to your job afterwards!
You will be part of a professional and experienced team who provide a variety of games and activities for children from the ages of 2 to 8-years or 9 to 17-years.
Seasonal Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring our youngest guests on board luxury cruise ships have the holiday of a lifetime. You'll be delivering an exciting range of on board activities from quizzes and sports tournaments to theme days and family discos.
- Full & relevant level 3 diploma in childcare & education or a degree in n educational field or PGCE with QTS (or equivalent)
- 1+ year experience working with children in a nursery setting or school environment after achieving your childcare qualification
- Able to offer a minimum of 4 school holiday weeks, spread across the year to this role
- Passion for working with young children & teenagers
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Energetic character
- Competitive salary £1,820
- Sail around the world to amazing destinations
- Food, accommodation and uniform provided
- All international embarkation and disembarkation flights included
- Add an additional dimension to your childcare experience
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- Gain amazing experiences working on a luxury cruise ship
** Now recruiting for Christmas 2019 starts**
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all employees, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment. This post is subject to the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks, including an Enhanced criminal record and barred List Check.