Pre School Manager
We are a vibrant, local charity that has been serving the local community for over 130 years through inclusive programmes in health & wellbeing, childcare, housing, and youth work. We are passionate about providing opportunities to those who are the most in need.
YMCA Thames Gateway is currently recruiting for a Pre School Manager who will develop and manage the delivery of the Swanscombe Nursery provision for YMCA Thames Gateway. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to maintaining positive and supportive relationships with children, colleagues, and parents.
You will act as a leader to all Early Years Practitioners in the line management and supervision as well as creating and managing a play environment where children can make choices have access and be supported with their learning and development. You will also ensure the safeguarding and welfare requirements are delivered in line with Ofsted requirements.
If you have experience in the line management of staff and delivering the EYFS curriculum in a full daycare setting with Over 2’s, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Location – YMCA Thames Gateway, Swanscombe Preschool, DA10 0BU
- Hours – 35 hours per week, Part Time, Monday to Friday, Term Time Only
- Rate of pay - £15,757.35 p.a. / £10.47 per hour & competitive benefits
- Benefits – Free Gym Membership and discounted family memberships, 50% discount on YMCA provided childcare, HSF Health Cash Plan, Perk Box, Generous Pension contributions and Life Assurance Scheme etc.
- Closing date – Friday 25 October 2019 at Midday
YMCA Thames Gateway is serious about safeguarding; this role will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.