Senior Room Leader, up to £25,500 in 35 place Froebel Nursery
Linden Tree Nursery Schools offers a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dedicated, diverse and nurturing team within our small Froebelian Nursery Schools for children aged 0-5 years.
This opportunity seeks a motivated, caring and enthusiastic room leader to join our team of early years educators within our 0-2 rooms. Our small, natural spaces provide the perfect environment for our youngest children and we are looking for a practitioner with a clear understanding of babies and young children’s learning and development.
Why join us?
- We will train you in the Froebel approach
- Small class sizes - small nursery - lovely staff teams.
- Your career - we have a great approach to our staff development - we put your training at the heart of what we do.
- Our own Training Manager- this means we have lots of training and development opportunities for all our staff members. We encourage growth and promotion within the company, 50% of our staff are now qualified to degree level.
- Close engagement with nature- we do lots of interesting trips and activities with our children.
- Strong emphasis on play and freedom with guidance- The Froebelian approach means that we look at the child’s needs and encourage their learning based on their interests.
- International - not only is our team international but our Training Programme includes opportunities to travel to conferences and other learning opportunities overseas
- Salary £24,000 to £25,500 reviewed annually
- Holiday: 25 days per year plus 8 Bank Holidays
- We have two INSET team training days per year and a Staff Appreciation afternoon when our 3 nurseries are all closed and we all get together as one big team
- Froebel training
- Individual Development plan drawn up with our Training Manager
- Potential inclusion on our In-House Leadership programme
- Contractual hours: 40 hours per week plus 1 hour paid lunch break each day
- Pension scheme contributions
We are open 51 weeks of the year, closed on Bank Holidays, Christmas Eve and the week between Christmas and New Year. We also have 2 Inset staff days per year and an early afternoon close for a Staff teambuilding event.
You must have a minimum level 3 qualification and experience asa Room Leader in a Nursery.
Good knowledge of the EYFS
Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions and cautions, with a clear DBS
For more information please visit our website: www.ltns.org.uk