1 day left
- Contract Type
Salary and benefits: Up to £42,000 per hour plus benefits
Hours: 41.25 hours per week
Location: 62 Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1LS
Overview of the role
We are looking for a Nursery Manager for our beautiful nursery located in South Croydon. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an intimate, wonderfully resourced nursery setting. Our expert childcare team look after children from three months to five years.
We require an experienced Manager who shares our vision to be wonderful in every way. Someone who is bursting with enthusiasm and great ideas. You will have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and be focused on delivering excellent standards of care and education. You will be an exceptional team leader and be able to lead and inspire your future team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop.
You will be joining at a very exciting time for Fennies and will be responsible for the smooth set up, development and running of the nursery. Your responsibilities will be varied and far reaching including.
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of care
- Leading and managing the staff team effectively
- Supporting the management of staff recruitment and retention
- Manage the budget and occupancy levels effectively
- Ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Develop and maintain our excellent partnerships with parents
Qualifications and experience
- At least NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent minimum. BA (Hons) or EYP an advantage
- Significant post- qualification experience and relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Significant experience working within a large setting
- Extensive knowledge and experience of delivering OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
- Lots of energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
Please not that Fennies are a Private Day Nurseries and therefore unfortunately are able to offer term time only opportunities.