Senior Room Manager
Caleeda are working in partnership with a leading nursery provider in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire and are seeking a Senior Room Manager who is committed to ensuring that all children receive exceptional care.
They are looking for a Senior Room Manager for a beautiful nursery, who is an inspirational practitioner who can motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room.
Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room.
Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
The skills set & experience:
* A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
* Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
* Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
* Committed to your own career development.
What we offer:
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
* Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
* First DBS paid for
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Senior Room Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly