Summer Childcare positions
Simpson Travel - Summer Childcare positions with Simpson Kids!
At Simpson Travel we believe that time away should be ‘unforgettable’ and that our ‘Simpson Kids’ range of childcare can offer a gift of relaxation! By offering excellent care and attention to all our mini guests we feel we are able to offer this.
We are actively seeking passionate and experienced childcare professionals to join our Simpson Kids programmes for Summer 2020 based in Greece.
Positions commence from late April to late October and we are seeking full time Team members (mid April to mid October) and Peak season (July & August)
Childcare team members work together to plan exciting and memorable activities for our children's clubs ranging from Hatchlings (6 months to 3 years), Turtles (4 years to 6 years), Dolphins (7 years to 11 years).
They offer personal childcare whilst in a fun environment, ensuring standards are met throughout the day.
On arrival day they meet our mini guests at the airport and in resort offering a friendly face from the start. They are personal and professional ensuring all guests are made to feel excited from day one!
- Recognised qualifications including CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds and BTEC National Diplomas L3.
- Solid proven childcare experience.
- A driving licence and overseas experience (but not essential)
- Excellent references
- Available for the whole season (late April to late October)
- Available for Peak season ( July and August )
- Valid UK / EU passport
- Care for children aged between 6 months to 11 years offering the highest level of care
- Support childcare and the resort team in ALL aspects of the job
- Creating exciting age appropriate activities
- Supporting the team on turnaround day
- Health & Safety
- Activity planning
- Excellent self motivator
- Ability to ‘step in’ and support the team
- Natural care and passion for childcare
- Creative and fun
- Organised team player
- Able to work alone or in a team
- Highly competitive salary
- Return flights to the UK upon completion of contract
This role is subject to excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS check.
Please email a covering letter detailing experience, availability as well as your current CV via the form below.
Apply for Summer Childcare positions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly