Early Years Teacher/ Educational Leader (EYTS/QTS) for Forest School Nursery
Role: Early Years Teacher (Educational Leader)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: South West London
Salary: £22,000-£24,000, dependent upon experience
Little Forest Folk are looking for an experienced Educational Leader to join our exceptional team in South West London.
Come and join our beautiful fully outdoor forest nurseries, where we are providing 2-5 year olds with an exemplary early years learning experience, to help them become the children most likely to succeed in today’s world.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with deputy manager, room leader or other leadership experience, who is passionate about early years education and the outdoors to join an “Outstanding” outdoor nursery organisation, recognised by the Queen for their innovation.
As a Forest Nursery Educational Leader, you’ll be tasked with providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children aged 2-5 years, in our beautiful outdoor setting. You’ll work with your team to create an enabling environment where children can develop and learn through play. You’ll use your existing skills, experience and passion for outdoor education to deliver a fantastic experience for our children, promote our ethos and help to make Little Forest Folk the best it can be.
Our Educational leaders are inspirational, qualified teachers who are passionate about self- directed education within a natural environment, In this exciting role, you’ll work in the forest with our children supporting them every day in their fun, learning and development.
What we are looking for in our ideal Educational Lead/Third in Charge:
· A minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification or QTS/PGCE
· Experience working with 2-5 year olds
· Forest school or outdoor experience is desirable but not essential
· A real passion for nature play and engaging children with the outdoors
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS statutory framework
· Good knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
· Someone who is highly organised, reliable and a driven team-player
· Strong relationship-building and communication skills to build a rapport with parents and practitioners alike
· The ability to adapt quickly to changes, is flexible and uses initiative
We believe in looking after the people who look after our children, so our educators enjoy a range of perks such as;
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- 1 additional day of annual leave after each full year of employment
- A day off on your birthday – everyone should spend their birthday eating cake, not at work
- The opportunity to work for a week in the beautiful Tuscany.
- Competitive salaries
- Funded Level 3 Forest School Qualification
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional development and in house training with leading names in the Early Childhood industry
- Social events throughout the year
- A fit, healthy, active job
- Discounts at our favourite outdoor retailers
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join our exciting venture.
To learn more about what we do at Little Forest Folk, feel free to find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/littleforestfolk or try our website on www.littleforestfolk.com. Should you have any questions about the role, we'd love to hear from you!
Privacy notice for job applicants can be found on our website here: http://www.littleforestfolk.com/careers/
Apply for Early Years Teacher/ Educational Leader (EYTS/QTS) for Forest School Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly