Hackney Learning Trust is a not-for-profit company responsible for Hackney's children's centres, 27,000 pupils in 77 schools and early years and adult education. Our vision is to provide excellent education for every child, young person and adult learner
Room Leader – Hillside Children’s Centre
Full time, all year round
Salary: £28,752 to £29,796 (Inc. LW)
Hackney Learning Trust is committed to quality improvement in all its early years’ settings and as part of that commitment an exciting development opportunity has arisen at Hillside Children’s Centre. We are now looking to recruit a Room Leader.
You will be responsible for the daily leadership and supervision of the practitioners working in your room.
- Develop and monitor a quality curriculum in line with the EYFS.
- Be responsible for leading your team.
- Safeguard children ensuring excellent education & childcare.
- Maintain a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Take a leading role in the development & monitoring of high quality learning & support.
You should also be committed to on-going personal development and training.
Please apply via the button below
Closing date: 24th November 2019
Hackney Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All Learning Trust posts are subject to a DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.