Nursery Room Leader
Job Title: Nursery Room Leaders
Location: Paddington, London
Salary: £23,004.84 - £23,712.00
Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits include: 50% discount at LEYF Nurseries, Generous refer a friend bonus, 23 days annual leave + additional 3 days over Christmas, Full access to our LEYF Training Academy as well as Discounted gym membership and many more
Our Harrow Road Nursery School is 48 place setting for children aged 0- 5 years. We are based in wonderful location within easy to reach of Paddington, Royal Oak, Warwick Avenue and Westbourne Park. Our Nursery is heavily involved with the community and we have worked hard to build relationships with the local retirement home where our children regularly visit for coffee mornings.
We are now looking for organised, fun, dedicated and inspiring Room Leaders to join and motivate our team. If you are passionate about ensuring our children are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs then please get in touch with us today.
· Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years Childcare or equivalent
· To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
· To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care
· Knowledge of legislation relevant to Early Years such as EYFS, SEN, safeguarding
· Ability, flexibility and willingness to take on other responsibilities or duties as deemed necessary
· To build strong, supportive and professional relationships with the team
Working at Harrow Road:
· 1 Baby, 1 Toddler & 1 Pre-school room
· 48 place setting
· Spacious rooms across one floor that leads out onto both gardens
· Purpose built building close to amenities
· Multi-generational activities
· Opens 8am-6pm
· Age Range: 0 - 5 years
· OFSTED Rating: Good
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required. “
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly