You will need to have -
- A recognised childcare qualification level 3 or above
- A minimum of 3 year's experience working with children
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of OFSTED standards
- Knowledge and understanding of childcare management
- Ensure the effective daily management of the setting is in accordance with Company Policy, the Children Act 2004, and other relevant legislation; and all Local Authority and OFSTED requirements.
- Strive to deliver an outstanding setting.
- To maintain staff records and lead appraisals and supervisions.
- Be responsible for recruitment, management, training and discipline of all settings staff
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the setting and meet occupancy and financial objectives.
- Helping students and trainees to settle in and make a contribution to the assessment of the students and trainees performance and to ensure high standards are continually being met.
- To open and close the setting
- To provide an attractive stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays relevant to the age and needs of the children in the setting, which encourage independence, self-motivation and eagerness to learn.
- To establish, in conjunction with the childcare SENCO, individual programmes for any children with special needs.
- To treat information of matters relating to the work within the setting as confidential.
- To ensure any injury or accident or suspicion of non-accidental injury are recorded correctly or reported.
- To ensure a high standard of hygiene in relation to staff, children, equipment and surroundings.
- Monitor and ensure all agreed Company quality and safety standards are maintained in the setting at all times.
- To ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that the Ofsted standards including EYFS is followed at all times.
- Any other duties that maybe required
Apply for Nursery Manager-Finchley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly