Nursery Nurse / Room Manager
Nursery Nurse / Room Manager
Prince William Preschool brings the British early years education experience to China and has successfully built the first British international kindergarten in Shenzhen.
Prince William Preschool, guided by British early education curriculum-the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), follows the famous Italian education system Reggio’s teaching spirit of “believing all the possibilities of children”, and fuses it with the essence of forest education “bringing children back to the nature, where they can be fostered and refined”.
In addition, we will also take the outstanding Chinese classical literature into our teaching system, to achieve the inheritance and innovation of the excellent Chinese culture, and devote ourselves to cultivating international citizens with “Chinese feelings”.
PWP’s parent company—North London - has several projects such as international preschool centers, international kindergartens, international forest schools and an international training academy. To date, the North London Group has successfully established five high-end early childhood centres across Shenzhen.
Prince William Preschool is recruiting for a Nursery Nurse/ Room Manager to join their Kindergarten in Shenzhen, China. Prince William Nursery School is a fast-growing nursery group for children aged 0-6 years old and is based in the vibrant city of Shenzhen, just a short metro journey to Hong Kong, and filled with beaches, cultural activities and buildings, architecture, art and modern western living malls, bars and restaurants.
We are looking for a passionate, open minded, highly accomplished and experienced EYFS professional to join our multicultural. Ideally, you will have previous experience in UK nurseries in a similar position and 2 years post qualifying experience. We will also consider a very experienced level 3 candidate for the post.
Nursery Nurses / Room managers Requirements:
- Applicant must have knowledge of the British Early Years Foundation Stage with at least 2 years teaching experience.
- Fluent English speaker applicants preferred.
- Minimum 2 year’s Contract.
- Preferred hold a minimum Level 3 NNEB, BTEC National or Level 4 Foundation Degree in Early Years Education.
- To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the classes whilst ensuring high quality childcare and early year teaching for the children and adhering to School policies and procedures at all times.
- Participating in the EYFS Curriculum.
- To agree key priorities for the kindergarten with the senior management team
- Creating planned activities to support children development and incorporating EYFS Curriculum into child play.
- Working alongside members of staff to ensure high standard in operation of care.
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background.
- Be very able to deal and integrate with parent issues and parents as partners.
- Managing accommodation (e.g. classrooms) effectively to meet the needs of the curriculum and Health & Safety requirements.
- House allowance
- Up to 8 days over Christmas and Easter Holiday and 11 National Public holiday
- Paid summer holidays or extra reimbursement for working summer
- Renewal contract bonus;
- Renewal contract bonus trip in China;
- Return flight ticket per year;
- Free children admission for PWP
- Free mandarin class
- Working visa and social insurance
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via the form below.