Deputy Manager, Biggleswade, Bedford
Term time plus 4 weeks holiday club
Average 45 Hours per week
Salary: £10.50 to £11.50 per hour
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse or Room Leader to take the next step in their career path. Must be qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in a recognised childcare qualification.
- Competitive pay
- Generous holiday pay and paid lunch breaks
- Discount scheme for over 200 shops, restaurants and leisure facilities
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
The role: Deputy Manager
- To oversee the smooth running of the preschool in the manager’s absence
- To support the manager in all aspects of preschool life
- To play a key role in delivering a stimulating, innovative curriculum that helps children develop a lifelong love of learning
- To ensure children have the skills to make a successful move to school
- To work collaboratively and supportively with co-workers, families and outside agencies
- To take all necessary steps to keep children safe and to promote their well being.
- Qualified to Level 3 or above in a recognised childcare qualification.
- Experienced practitioner with an extensive knowledge of the EYFS.
- Genuine passion for providing high quality care and education
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
The successful applicant will work on a shift pattern, covering hours between 7.15am and 6.15pm, Monday to Friday, 43 weeks of the year.
If you are an experienced nursery nurse or room leader who wants to join a friendly and experienced team and take your next step into a management role then please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call on 07884 288361